Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 1 -- Blog Challenge



Facts about myself...

1) I like to travel a lot and I've gone to many different places inside the country and out.  I like to do this because I get to spend a lot of time with my family.

2) I like to do a lot of coding like HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.  I like it because I get to program, and make games.

3) My favorite sports are volleyball and soccer, these are my favorite sports because I enjoy being part of a team and I like to see others play.

4) When I have free time I like to use technology and go online for shopping without actually buying something.  I just look at the clothes.

5) I know how to use all 3 softwares (windows, IOS, and Android.  I know because I have a windows laptop, android phone, and an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment