Sunday, February 14, 2016

Blog 3: "What If?"




Blog Post 3: "What If?"



          I think that it would be important to know history because without it we can't recall the mistakes that were made in the past, then they can be done again in the present.  It's also very important to know about our history because history isn't just something that was a while ago, it can easily be something that was just said, made, done, etc.   



          During the discussion I agreed with Julio because I had the same thought/idea in my head.  I also agreed with him because I like the way how he explained the mistakes that could be done and gave an example along with it.  I think that he made a good point because he's right what if people decide to try a bomb and they can get killed.  It could be the end.
          
          

No comments:

Post a Comment