Monday, February 22, 2016

Blog 5: Choices, Choices




I would like to live in a community where there is Freedom and that I can make my own choices.  I chose this because where I can make my own choices is where I can express myself.  I also believe this because if I had me choices chosen then I might be stuck being the same as everyone else and if I don’t like that choice, I wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.  Something bad about having your choices chosen for you is that someone else can have done the wrong choice for you and then you aren’t allowed to continue to do what you actually like.  Over all I would like to live in our community.

2 comments:

  1. I like your reasonings, but what about bullying in our community?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Keri
    Your right there is a lot of bullying in our world and it would be good if didn't have any.

    ReplyDelete